Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Detailed Features - ConnexCS
Detailed Features - ConnexCS
The following is a comprehensive list of features included in the latest stable version of ConnexCS.
- Unlimited customers.
- Prepaid and postpaid customers.
- IP & User/Password Authentication.
- Multiple currency support--USD, GBP, EUR, INR, AUD.
- Alerts--Balance notifications via email.
- Tax Management.
- Real-time customer and vendor balances.
- Command-line interface (CLI) Restrictions.
- Live channels graphs.
- Call logs for latest calls on each account
- Customer portals with balance, Call Detail Records (CDR), rate cards, graphs:
- Average Call Duration (ACD)
- Answer Seizure Ration (ASR)
- Channel Usage
- Calls Per Second (CPS)
- Dual Tone Frequency Modification (DTMF)
- Post Dial Delay (PDD)
- Ring Times
- White label (Paid Subscription Only).
- Unlimited carriers.
- Automatic updates of provider balance through customizable API/Scraping.
- Separate CDR section for carriers.
Rate Card Management
- Unlimited rate cards, with multiple providers per card
- XLS, CSX, XLSX & ZIP versions of the aforementioned import.
- Auto least-cost routing (LCR) generation based on codes.
- Multiple Currency support for Vendor/Provider rate cards (USD, GBP, EUR, INR, AUD).
- Tech prefixes per provider switch, or per provider rate card.
- Advanced options for LCR mapping.
- NPA-NXX Compatible--Manage hundreds of rate cards by the code.
- Automatically apply profit margin by percentage or fixed price against specific rate card codes.
- Revision histories.
- Real-time CDR processing
- Real time data backup on multiple servers with instant access.
- Unparallelled reliability, redundancy, and data access speed.
- Rate card comparisons to identify discrepancies in billing between customers and providers.
- Unlimited columns to capture data, and unlimited rows to capture calls.
- Detailed statistics of ACD/ASR/NER/PDD on demand.
- Real-time call attempts to check the call status.
- Access to SIP tracing on calls.
- Search by phone number, call id, or customer ip.
- Pre-processing call simulation to verify call validity.
- Multiple servers reduce latency.
- Access server resets and power off.
- CPU utilization, SNMP load average, & ping live graph statistics.
- All-inclusive control panel for straightforward management.
- Scalability, that is, the ability for server deployments to grow alongside companies
- Single or multiple load balancers.
- On-request DNS Management.
- Customized call scripts allow programmable control and customization options
- Unique applications for bespoke computational parameters.
- Bridges the gap between off the shelf and customizable switches, making it unique to hosted switches.
- Professional first-line tech support.
- Enhanced second-line tech support for advanced problems.
- On-demand technical knowledge above VoIP