Table of Contents
You can generate Invoices for your customers by following the steps below.
- Click on Management> Customers
- Click on the customer name
- On the Main tab click on Daily under Summary. Check the invoice box against the date, you can select multiple dates in one go.
- Click on Generate Invoice.
The Invoice will be generated. This invoice is available for download.
Login to your Connex account and from the side menu look for "Management" and extend. From the "Management" sub-menu items, select "Invoice".
A new page will open up, showing the existing invoices.
Adding new Invoices
To add a new invoice:
1) Click on the "Add Invoice" button from the top.
A new page will open which will show an invoice ready to be filled.
2) Select the customer from the drop down menu where "Required" is written. Invoice would be generated against that customer.
To add an item into your invoice, select "Add Invoice Item". Fill out the info and select a package; amount will be generated according to the package. You can add multiple items this way.
3) When you are done working with your invoice, click "Save".
View and Edit Invoices
You can view and edit your invoices by clicking on the invoice’s ID.
The complete invoice would show up. Click on "Edit" to edit that invoice.
You can also download PDF version of invoice by clicking on "PDF". After clicking "Edit" button, a new page will appear, make the required changes and click on "Save".
Invoice Line grouping
Invoice line grouping lets you group the invoice based on the destination or day.
This can be set inside the Settings menu under My Account.