Table of Contents
ConnexCS allows for straightforward invoice generation for all providers. The tool is another way to eliminate gaps in communication between providers and customers. To send an invoice, follow these instructions from the dashboard:
- Click Management>Customers
- Click the customer's name
- On the Main tab, select Daily under Summary. Check the invoice box against the date. Multiple dates can be selected at a time.
- Click Generate Invoice.
The Invoice will be generated and available for download. To find it: 1. Log in to your Connex account. 2. From the side menu, select Mangement to extend it. 3. From the Management sub-menu, select Invoice. A new page will display your existing invoices.
Adding new Invoices
To add a new invoice:
- Click the
+button at the top of the page.
A new page will display a blank invoice.
- Select a customer from the drop menu where you see the word Required. The invoice will be generated for the highlighted customer.
To add an item into your invoice, select Add Invoice Item. Fill out the info and select a package. An amount will be generated according to the package.
- When you've completed the form, click
View and Edit Invoices
You can view and edit invoices by clicking the invoice’s ID. The complete invoice would show up. Click on "Edit" to edit that invoice.
You can also download PDF version of invoice by clicking on "PDF".
Edit button, a new page will appear, make the required changes and click on
Invoice Line grouping
Invoice line grouping lets you group the invoice based on the destination or day. It can be set inside the Settings menu under My Account.