Table of Contents
ConnexCS allows for straightforward invoice generation for all providers. The tool is another way to eliminate gaps in communication between providers and customers.
To send an invoice, follow these instructions from the dashboard:
- Click Management > Customers.
- Click the customer's name.
- Select Generate Invoice, and the invoice will be available for download.
To view existing invoices: 1. Go to Management > Customers. 2. Click Invoices, and page will display current invoices.
Adding new Invoices
To add a new invoice:
- Click the
+button at the top of the page.
A new page will display a blank invoice.
- Select a customer from the drop menu where you see the word Required. An invoice will be generated for the highlighted customer.
Add Invoice Item.
- Fill in the corresponding form and select a package.
View and Edit Invoices
You can view and edit invoices by clicking the invoice’s ID. Click
Edit to edit that invoice.
You can also download PDF version of invoice by clicking on
Edit button. A new page will appear, where you can make changes, then click
Invoice Line grouping
Invoice line grouping lets you group the invoice based on the destination or day. It can be set inside the Settings menu under My Account.