Table of Contents
Logging is used to check real-time call attempts, SIP traces, routing status, and to simulate a call.
To view the SIP traces of a call, follow the steps below.
- Click Management>Logging.
- Click a call ID to view its SIP traces.
- Click the
SIP tracesbutton to view the SIP trace image.
Please note the SIP traces are not always guaranteed.
Simulating calls lets providers test different setups and operations to identify areas of concern, or just to verify functionality. To simulate calls:
- Click Management>Logging>Simulate. A form will appear:
- Enter the dialed number and CLI/ANI number
- Select a switch IP from the drop down menu.
- Enter the IP address.
- Optionally, add the SIP extension user
- Select the routing engine zone
The simulation call result will appear in logging. The call id will start with a SIM name. Click the call id to view the call's routing status.
Refreshing the Logs
Refresh button will reload the logs to show the most recent changes. Uses this buttone to be sure you're always looking at the most current information.
Searching the Logs
You can search for calls by phone number, call ID, or IP address, but entering one of these attributes into the text box at the top-right of the Logging page and clicking the