Table of Contents
Rate Card Management
Rate Cards are an important ConnexCS feature, as they are the means by which most information is organized. This page will guide you through managing provider rate cards.
Add New Rate Card
To add a new rate card to the list:
- Click Management>Rate Card.
- Click the blue
+button to the top-right of the list.
- Enter a unique name for the rate card.
- Select a carrier from the dropdown list.
- Select the relevant currency for the customer's region.
Upload a Rate Card
To upload a rate card from an external file: 1. Click **Upload>browse and select the rate card file
- Map the rate card fields against the system fields.
- You will be notified with a popup when the import completes.
The revision tab lets us see the previous changes that have been made to a rate card, for example the previous Rule count, Presentation, Currency, date created, Billing.