Table of Contents
Routing in ConnexCS Cloudswitch happens in the following stages:
- Incoming call is identified as belonging to a customer, this is checked by source IP or User/Pass Authentication
- Ingress Routing will check for prefixes first, then against available rate cards. There can be multiple ingress routes per customer
- Customer Rate Card is built up from carriers above it, so the call can be presented to any carrier who is the parent of the customer rate card.
- The Carriers Rate Card links into the specific carrier
- The Carrier selected can have multiple IP addresses, the call will be sent randomly, but carrier CPS and Channel limits will be obeyed.
A rate card in ConnexCS is not an isolated item, it represents a call path. If the rate card is incoming it identifies the carrier which provided that rate card. If the rate card is a customer rate card it will identify which carriers rate cards were used in the construction of this rate card.