Table of Contents
Routing in ConnexCS Cloudswitch occurs in the following stages:
- An incoming call is identified as a customer, and is verified by source IP or User/Pass Authentication
- Ingress Routing checks for prefixes, then against available rate cards. There can be multiple ingress routes per customer.
- A Customer Rate Card is built from carriers above it, so the call can be presented to any carrier who is the parent of the customer rate card.
- The Carriers Rate Card links into the specific carrier.
- The selected carrier can have multiple IP addresses. The call will be sent randomly, but carrier CPS and Channel limits will be obeyed.
A rate card in ConnexCS represents a call path. If the rate card is incoming, it identifies the carrier providing that rate card. The customer rate identifies which carrier rate cards are used in its construction.