Table of Contents
The status feature lets you update the status on your customer portal. This helps you communicate downtime and system outages to your customers.
Please follow the instructions below to setup status:
- Click on Management> Status
- Click on + under status component
- Enter the Title, optionally you can enter the description & click save
To add a New History Follow the below instructions.
- Click on + under Report History
- Enter the Title
- Select the status
- Select the visibility
- Enter a brief description about the issue
- Click Save
These statuses will be displayed on your customer portal depending upon the visibility you set.
To enable status on your customer portal follow the below instructions
- Click on Setup> Integrations> Domains
- Click on the domain name
- Under User Access Area enable the status and click save.