Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Add Package
- Edit Package
- Delete a Package
- Search for a Package
- Other Features
- Minimum Spend
A package represents a product or service offered to customers, often as a recurring charge based on goods delivrered at a required interval. A package is a global entity in the system that is allocated to each customer as required. A package may include incentives for MRC like DIDs, phone system rentals, or other hardware.
To find the Packages section, go to Setup > Config > Packages from the dashboard.
The actions that you can perform in this section are:
To add a package:
- Click the
- Give a name to the package.
- Provide cost and quantity.
- Select frequency plan as daily, weekly, or monthly. Choosing weekly or monthly will allow you to select multiple days for each.
- Provide a description for the package.
To edit a package:
- From the packages list, click the package name.
- Edit the information in the same fashion as creating a new package.
- Click the
Delete a Package
To delete a package:
- Select a package from the list.
- Click the trash icon.
Search for a Package
To search your packages list for titles and keywords, use the search box at the top-right of the page to enter terms, and click the
- Use the
- Sort columns in ascending or descending orders by clicking the headers
- Hide a column by selecting it and clicking the
Use this if you bill your customers for a minimum spend per-month based on minutes consumption. The mechanism will calculate the customer's spend in the previous interval, subtract it from the minimum spend, and then pass that charge to their account.