ConnexCS Customers are organized through customer cards.
How many customers can I add?
You can add unlimited customers, and will not be charged per customer, only on their individual usage.
From the Customers page, you can perform several management operations.
Add new Customers (see Create Customers below for details.)
Bulk Upload Upload multiple Customers at the same time, by importing a spreadsheet file into ConnexCS.
Upload, find your customer file, then click
- Right-click in each column to Map Columns to appropriate fields
- Set Start Row to indicate the first line of data (first row is typically column headers).
- Once all fields are set as needed, then click
Upload to Server.
Bulk Edit Select multiple customers, then click the Bulk Edit button to modify fields such as Channels, Status, Flow Speed (CPS), Portal Access, and Country.
Refresh Refresh the page, helpful when making edits or looking at real-time changes. This page is built as a web app so some information will update automatically.
Delete Delete multiple customers at a time.
? Link to documentation for the current page.
Send ConnexCS comes with Email and SMS included for your customers.
- Select multiple customers using the tickbox selector on the left side of each row. (Customers are not visible to each other in the sent message.)
- Click on "Send" at the top right then choose email or SMS.
- Fill in Subject line and body details and send.
- Emails are sent FROM the email address populated in Setup > Settings, and TO every email address listed under Contacts for each customer.
- SMS are sent to the Mobile number in each Contact.
Custom Email Servers
Change the outbound Email Server and SMS origination number in Setup Settings.
Active Filter customer(s) based on account status. Results on the page will automatically arrange themselves according to the filter.
Customer View Modification¶
- Columns pop out on the right allows you to add/remove options, change column order, in some cases you can create row groups and aggregate values for pivot functionality
- Filters pop out on the right allows you to filter your customers
- Adjust Column ordering
Click each tab for field explanations:
- Name: A name or unique identifier for each customer.
- Channels: Set the maximum number of channels (essentially a channel is a live call).
- Flow Speed: Set the CPS (Calls Per Second) for the customer.
Status: The customer's status:
Active: The customer is active and allowed to pass calls.
Inactive: The account is disabled, no calls will complete
Pending Approval: New signups are listed as Pending Approval. The customer cannot pass calls or become active until this phase is completed.
Debit Limit: How much the account can do into the negative (typically only relevant for post-pay customers).
- Minimum Payment: Set the minimum payment a customer can add to recharge the account.
- Tax: Tax is added as a percentage that is charged on top of costs. (UK = VAT; US = Sales Tax)
- Currency: Select the currency from the dropdown menu. Note that you won't be able to change the account currency once the account is created.
- PayPal Email: The email address associated with the customer's PayPal account. (This is relevant when using the IPN API which allows customers to make payments directly through PayPal instead of using the Customer Portal. See our API documentation for details on PayPal IPN.)
- Website: The customer's website address.
- Portal Access: Users can turn Portal Access to
Nowill restrict user access to the Customer Portal. Since everyone uses the portal at this time, this should always be set to
- Tags: Use this to add meta-data identifiers to a customer. If a customer is created using a template from Global Routing, this will be the tag configured in the template.
- TOML: This is a data storage mechanism for configuration, similar to INI files. It allows you to create advanced customization to set values, etc, for Script Forge to reference later.
- Reseller: Associate the customer to a preset Reseller Group (see Create Groups for more details.)
- Invoice Schedule: Specify frequency for invoice generation.
- Invoice Due Days: Set the allowed number of days past the due date that the invoice can go unpaid.
- Address: Complete the customer's physical address.
- Approved CLI's Only: Force the customer to log into the Portal and enter their CLI number (call-from number). This generates a test call with a code which the customer must enter into the portal. Once complete, their CLI will be added to the system.
- Email Verification and/or Mobile Verification: Used to force the customer to go to the portal for verification. (This is important to select when you create a customer manually.) If the customer doesn't verify these, they won't be able to dial.
Mobile messages will be sent globally, but there are some reports of issues with SMS being delivered to numbers in India. These messages are sent on the Twilio network, so ConnexCS can only deliver what they deliver.
These are arbitrary notes that can be entered onto an account at your discretion.
- Save and Continue = Exit the Customer screen
- Save and Stay = Save the customer, but stay in the screen (helpful when adding multiple Customers at a time)
- Delay and Save = Select a time to elapse before saving the Customer, delaying the setup or change.
Once a customer has been created, click on the customer name to view details and provide additional configuration. For documentation on that configuration, navigate to the sub-section on the left:
Click an existing customer name from Customer section, then click
Edit. For all field details, see Create Customers above.