Setup Config Contracts
Manage Contracts using ConnexCS to increase integration and compliance by requiring customers approve the contract before they are allowed to dial.
You can also restrict dialing by a customer automatically if they have not approved a contract before the grace period ends.
Contracts are immutable, meaning that neither you nor the customer may change a contract once it has been set. You can issue a new contract which would require the customer to sign again.
- Click on the :fontawesome-plus: button.
- Give the contract a name.
- Click on the contract you created.
- Click on :fontawesome-plus: button to add a revision.
- Paste your contract in plain text.
Assign Contract to a customer¶
- Go to Management Customer [Your Customer] Contracts :fontawesome-plus:
- Select a contract (the most recent revision will be chosen automatically)
- (Optional) Choose a grace date and if the contract is required to be signed.
If both the grace date and required are selected, the customer's account will remain active until the date set. At that point, the contract must be signed or the account will be suspended.
"Signing" of a contract is the user inputting their name into a text box. We perform no further checking of this, nor to we make any claim that our system is provable in court. If you wish for a more robust verification system we recommend you use a dedicated online signature system, we can assist with the integration if required.