The top of the Main tab displays a summary of the Status, Balance, Debit Limit, and current Channels in use. From here you can manage contacts, block internal numbers, and view call summaries.
The Contacts section shows an overview of contacts associated with the account.
To add a new contact:
- Click Management > Customers.
- Select a customer from the list.
- Press the
+button to the right of the word Contacts.
- Enter the contact name and their login email address.
- Check the Auto Generate Password box to have a password generated online and sent via email. Uncheck the box to enter a password manually.
- You may enter any information on public notes. These notes will be displayed on the customer portal when logged in. Private notes will display in the control panel.
DO NOT save passwords in either of the notes field in the Contact Details.
Check in the Customer Details to confirm the Mobile and Email have been verified. You can modify these in the contact or the customer can do this in the Customer Portal.
To reset a Contact password:
- Click the small
keyicon to the right of the Contact
- Select to "Auto Generate & Email Password" or enter it manually
Internal Number Block¶
Used to assign internal customer number ranges which can be used for functions such as SIP authentication
- Number block will be assigned
The Number Range Parameters must be defined before an Internal Number Block can be assigned.
The Summaries of calls in Live, Daily, and Monthly Formats, are all displayed in 24-hour UTC. There are several functions that can be performed with this data.
- Select multiple cells in a column to get sum and average values (not a true average, but an average of averages)
- Select data from multiple columns and rows, then right click to
Copy with Headers, and
- Check the box under the Action column then select
Generate Invoicein the upper right corner. This will create the invoice which can then be queried by a billing system.
- Select View Audit Log to see when the customer was created and view any modifications that have been made to the account. (View Difference displays data in JSON format.)