Management Customer [Customer Name] Payments
View a list of all the Payments that have been made so far.
Payments may also be managed for under Global Payments, which displays all Payments across the account.
To add a new payment
Click on the button
- Description is the name of the payment.
- Total is the amount of the payment.
- Payment Fee (Ref Only) is filled in automatically for payments made using PayPal or another external payment system.
- Status allows you to set the Payment to Pending, Cancelled or Completed. (Pending and Cancelled will not be included in the balance calculation.)
- Email Confirmation: If enabled, once you save the Payment an email will be generated to the customer to let them know it was received and applied to the account.
When a customer places a payment through their bank, this will show up here with a status of Pending. To accept the payment, set it to Completed and
If a customer has made some sort of purchase on the account, this will be shown as a negative amount under Total on the main Payments page.