Vouchers are similar to calling cards, with the optional benefit of applying additional credits when a customer tops-up their account. Vouchers are available in both the Customer Portal and in WebPhone.
You can issue Vouchers in one of the following 3 forms:
- Free Credit - Once you enter the voucher code, credit is applied independently of any other payment.
- Multiplier Credit - Ex: Credit doubled for top-up of $50 or more.
- Additional Credit - Ex: $50 free credit for top-up of $100 or more.
- Count: Enter the number of vouchers you wish to create (you can use a voucher only once).
- Minimum Activation: Enter the minimum purchase amount required for the consumer to use the voucher. Set to '0' to give a customer completely free credit.
- Multiplier: Enter the multiplier to be applied to the customer's paid balance. Ex: For a 10% bonus, set the Multiplier to 1.1.
- Addition: Enter the extra credit to be applied to the customer's account. Ex: Set 50 to give them $50, with or without a spend of their own, based on the Minimum Activation.
- Currency Selector: Select the desired currency.
Save and the system will generate the vouchers.